Monday, May 24, 2010

New Foods

Last night we dined on Japanese Food at Tamara and Sean's place a very different taste for me , mum and dad. Dinner was nice but then we had Rosella's for dessert with coffee custard and lemon cake, i asked what the Rosella's were and got the reply that they were budgies heads and the red juice was blood, well that was it i wasn't eating anymore. Mum tried to explain to me that it was a fruit.

Tomorrow im excited to be going to Maryborough to go to the TESS Animal Sanctuary with the Widebay Little Learners, it should be fun. More on that tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, Came across your blog from Tamara's blog, I am in Bundaberg, can I ask what the Wide Bay Little Learners is? I am homeschooling my prep daughter this year.
    Thanks :) Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Nina Wide Bay Little Learners is the local homeschoolers group

    ReplyDelete